Had a road accident that wasn't your fault?

Find out for free how much you could claim

Can you Claim?


By clicking ‘Next step’ you agree to be contacted by email or telephone by a personal injury advisor at one of our panel partners which includes National Accident Helpline Limited, Accidents Direct/AEO Trading Limited, Cordell & Co., National Injury Claimline Limited, Thorntons Law LLP and you confirm that you have read and agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. The information you provide will be used by the selected partner to make an assessment on your claim. The claims partner that receives your details will pay Digital Direct Solutions Ltd a marketing fee. Information on how we handle your data is in our Privacy Policy.

  • No win no fee* compensation claim

  • Quick and easy form - fill in the short form and we'll walk you through the rest

  • We deal with thousands of enquiries and can understand your needs. One of our advisors will help you start your claim.

Our web enquiry service is completely free. Make your claim enquiry today »

Road Traffic Accident Claims

Unfortunately, road traffic accidents occur all too often. Every year, thousands of people are injured, whether they were the driver, passenger, or a pedestrian, through no fault of their own. If you’ve been involved in a road traffic accident, you could be eligible to make a claim.

If you were involved in a road accident as a:

  • Driver of a vehicle (i.e. van, car, bus, lorry, bike/cycle, motorbike or motorcycle), and that accident was caused by another negligent driver
  • Passenger in a vehicle involved in a road traffic accident. The accident may have been caused by either the driver of the vehicle you were travelling with or by another driver
  • Pedestrian or a cyclist that was hit by another negligent motor vehicle

You could be entitled to compensation. Our service is completely free. Make your claim enquiry today »

What if the driver that hit me was uninsured?

All motorists are required by law to have a valid insurance policy. This means that if you are hurt by a third party motorist, you can pursue a road traffic accident claim against them. However, if the negligent motorist was uninsured at the time of the accident, you can still make a claim through the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB). If the accident involved a stolen vehicle, or was a hit and run, you can make a claim against the vehicle owner's insurance company, or through the MIB.

How do I make a claim?

It is easy to find out if you can make a claim. Our service is completely free*; our partners could help you make a no win, no fee* compensation claim. Fill in our quick form to make your claim enquiry today »