Injured by a slip, trip or fall that wasn't your fault?

Find out for free how much you could claim

Can you Claim?

  • No win no fee* compensation claim

  • Quick and easy form - fill in the short form, it only takes a minute

  • We refer thousands of injury claims enquiries. Our claims management partners are ready to help you.

Our web enquiry service is completely free. Make your claim enquiry today »

Slip, Trip, Fall Claims

Have you been injured in a slip, trip or fall? These are one of the most common types of accidents, affecting thousands of people in the UK every year. A simple slip can cause very serious injuries such as back injuries, broken bones, paralysis, and head injuries. Many slips and trips occur in the working environment due to poor health and safety regulations. To make a slip trip and fall claim you must have been injured in the last three years, the accident must have been somebody else's fault, and you required medical attention.

Accident on Roads, Footpaths, Pavements

Accidents can occur due to uneven floors, pavements, potholes, steps or ramps, and can cause serious injury. The owners or occupiers of these premises have a legal responsibility to keep them in a safe condition, and can be liable for damages if you are injured as a result of their negligence. When an accident occurs in public areas, the responsibility normally lies with the Local Authority, who again can be liable for damages.

Accident on Commercial Premises

If you've been injured on commercial premises, you could be entitled to compensation. The owners or occupiers of these premises have a duty to keep their premises in a safe condition. If they neglect to do so, they may be liable for damages.

Accident at Work

Many work accidents result from slips, trips or falls including falls from height. Employers are governed by a Statute to maintain a safe environment and may be liable to compensate injured employees for lost earnings and medical expenses.

How do I make a claim?

It is easy to find out if you can make a claim. Our service is completely free*; our partners could help you make a no win, no fee* compensation claim. Fill in our quick form to make your claim enquiry today ยป